|Minimum Order Quantity||10 Kilogram|
|Color||White,colonial white,aluminum gray,limestone,black,dark bronze,capitol tan,etc|
|Grade Standard||Industrial Grade|
|Temp. Range||40deg -95deg F|
|Type Of Product||Sealant|
|Tear Strength||55 lb/in|
Sikaflex is a premium-grade, high-performance, moisture-cured, 1-component, polyurethane-based, non-sag elastomeric sealant.Use:
- Designed for all types of joints where maximum depth of sealant will not exceed 1/2 in.n
- Excellent for small joints and fillets, windows, door frames, reglets, flashing, common roofing detail applications, and many construction adhesive applications.
- Suitable for vertical and horizontal joints; readily placeable at 40°F.
- Has many applications as an elastic adhesive between materials with dissimilar coefficients of expansion.
- Submerged conditions, such as canal and reservoir joints.
- Eliminates time, effort, and equipment for mixing, filling cartridges, pre-heating or thawing, and cleaning of equipment.
- Fast tack-free and final cure times.
- High elasticity - cures to a tough, durable, flexible consistency with exceptional cut and tear-resistance.
- Stress relaxation.
- Excellent adhesion - bonds to most construction materials without a primer.
- Excellent resistance to aging, weathering.
- Proven in tough climates around the world.
- Odorless, non-staining.
- Jet fuel resistant.
- Certified to the NSF/ANSI Standard 61 for potable water.
- Urethane-based; suggested by EPA for radon reduction.
- Paintable with water-, oil- and rubber-based paints.
- Capable of ±35% joint movement
Clean all surfaces. Joint walls must be sound, clean, dry, frost-free, and free of oil and grease. Curing compound residues and any other foreign matter must be thoroughly removed. A roughened surface will also enhance bond. Install bond breaker tape or backer rod to prevent bond at base of joint.
- Production Capacity: Unlimited
- Delivery Time: 2 Days
- Packaging Details: Bucket